For Every Dental Office
Greetings Local Dental Office,
Coral Oral has established a brand as the first Black owned toothbrush company and is recognized and endorsed by many; celebrities, dental professionals and the almighty everyday consumer. Not only is Coral Oral classified as a minority-owned business, but we are also youth operated. Within a few months, we've successfully landed in over ten thousand bathrooms and have become a household name in oral care!
Currently, we are accessible through a number of stores and individuals across the US and the world. We are hoping to be available in every state and every major city! Coral Oral Single-Pack is newly launched and our goal is to have Coral Oral in every dental office and household in America. With hopes that you will give us a try, let us start this relationship by sending you a few samples, visit coraloral.com/products/freesample and just pay shipping.
Coral Oral Toothbrush Rate Chart
Full Case of Coral Oral Soft Single-Pack | (576) 1-Packs
| Plus $17 Shipping & Handling (S&H)
Full Case of Coral Oral Soft 4-Pack | (144) 4-Packs
| Plus $17 (S&H)
About Coral Oral
Who knew people were tired of the plain white and pink, or blue, or red toothbrushes? We did!! In our first month of operations, Coral Oral experienced overwhelming success with our newly launched toothbrush company. Within 1 week our product went viral online with over 2 millions views (see here)!
Not only is the brush aesthetically pleasing with varied bristle patterns and its one of a kind Black handle, but it also pays tribute to Black history with a featured Black history fact on the back of the pack and Black models showcasing the toothbrush.
- FDA Approved,
- Reach of over 3 million in less than a year,
- Growing Household name.
Coral Oral features:
- All Black Family Pack of 4 distinctive Patterned Bristles: Horizontal Stripes, Vertical Stripe, Checkered & Solid White,
- Sleek Black handles,
- Dynamic packaging,
- Features 2 oral health facts, plus illustration on how to brush,
- Recognizes the importance of history and representation: includes Black History fact and Black models.
About the Coral Oral Soft Toothbrush:
- A full brush head and precision cut bristles to reach the tooth's total surface,
- Gently cleans and massages gums, tongue and teeth. Soft bristles sure not to cause any damage or pain!
- Removes plaque and surface stains and keeps breath fresh,
- Ergonomic angles help prevent over brushing,
- Firm ridges for a slip-free grip,
- Gentle tapered bristles made from nylon,
- Convenient scrubber on back of brush head cleans tongue and cheeks for fresher breath.
- You will be supporting youth entrepreneurship, creative artist design and a minority owned business.
- You carry a message of productive insularity and group economics.
- You provide a desirable alternative to same ol' toothbrushes.
Average Retail Value:
$2 per Single-Pack, Soft Bristle Nylon 612 (competition Colgate at $3.79)
$5 per 4-Pack, Soft Bristle Nylon 612 (Competition Colgate at $7.69)
1-2 days to ship, 2-5 days to arrive. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
Metropolitan Atlanta pickup possible as early as same-day.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can Coral Oral put my dental office’s name on the toothbrush?
Coral Oral does not offer customization/inscription. A significant aspect of our branding and selling points are on our packaging itself.; the imagery and the facts. Unfortunately, to remove the toothbrush and to print on it, would disconnect it from its "context".
How To Order:
When you’re ready to order, please call us at 240-516-6174. Thereafter, you can order directly from us at coraloral.com/collections/dentaloffices.
Thank you for your interest in Coral Oral.